Wow, it’s hard to believe that The Opportunities Project has been more than a month old.
Things I’m excited about
– Launching a back to school campaign in NYC
– Getting our website finalized- for REAL
– Finishing up some interesting pieces on the NYTimes article on 20somethings and student debt that I have worked on
– Meeting more amazing clients who are ready to take on the world
Things I am not so excited about
– Managing space rentals
– Dealing with my technology problems (How can Gmail, Twitter, and Feedburner all fail at the same time?)
– Uncertainty- as much as I try to embrace it, it still is scary
Onward, and upward… new adventures await in month two.