Hello y’all! It’s December 2014, which makes it time for our annual Reverb campaign. During Reverb, we take time to reflect on 2014 to celebrate its goodness, learn from our experiences, and learn what we can manifest in 2015. I’ve participated in Reverb since 2010 and it has been an incredibly important tool that helps me live an intentional life.
If you’d like to participate in Reverb2014, please sign up with the lovely Kat McNally so you can get all the prompts emailed to you, as well as learn about some goodies.
It honestly feels like I just did Reverb13 and because of that, I had a pain because I worried that I haven’t moved at all. Just reading the first prompt quickly made me realize that isn’t true at all. And that is my first great discovery of 2014!
Today, I invite you to take a quiet moment to consider: what can you say right now with certainty?
Here is a short laundry list of what I know for certain at the beginning of December 2014.
- 2015 is going to be completely different than any year I have ever experienced to date.
- I have the best husband in the world.
- My puppy, Forrest, is the smartest and most handsome dog for miles.
- I have a great support network of girl power.
- In 2014, I discovered talents in myself that I didn’t even know existed.
- I have helped some people in tremendous and very concrete ways with my work this year, completely changing my idea of what it means to have an impact on the world.
- I have put off a master career and financial plan for over a year now and I’m certain the stress of that is slowly killing me.
What do you know for certain?