You’re ready to announce your value to the world and command your game in your chosen profession. Let us provide a check-up on your critical career documents and overall strategy.
What do you receive as part of this package?
We’ll help you get a head start over your competition by getting your key career marketing documents in order. The typical Check Your Potential package takes place over one month as follows.
- A 50-minute Skype, Google+ Hangout or phone-based resume coaching session with Tracy Brisson to review your current resume and create a revised document that summarizes and highlights everything that makes you awesome
- A written review of your LinkedIn profile with specific tips that will make it shine and appear in recruiter searches more frequently
- A 50-minute Skype, Google+ or phone-based coaching session where Tracy will drill down on any job-search or career topic of your choice
You’ll also receive…
- unlimited e-mail access to Tracy until your resume changes are finalized; and
- free copies of the PDF versions of Create Your Own Opportunities: Coach Yourself to Career Success, Get Inspired by Social Media Workbook, and Confessions of a Teacher Recruiter: How to Create an Extraordinary Resume and Hook Your Dream.
Who is this for?
- Aspiring and proven industry leaders, brave career changers, new professionals, and budding entrepreneurs looking for a tune-up on their basic career documents and search strategy.
What people have to say about Tracy Brisson’s coaching
“Tracy is a great career coach. She gave me great tips from everything career-related, from successful interviewing tips, ‘elevator pitching’ tips, and effective resume writing. I also learned a lot of useful information about LinkedIn, especially about how to use all the features for free. She also helped me network with important people at a recent event I attended. Finally, she recommends great books that would help you achieve your professional, as well as personal goals. She’s definitely the real deal.”- Alex, Communications
How do I engage in coaching services?
When you purchase the Check Your Potential package, you’ll receive a welcome email that directs you to our password-protected client portal and includes information on how to get started, including these next steps.
- How to sign our online coaching agreement and submit your Client Welcome Packet
- How to get copies of your free books and other coaching documents and tools
- How to send your resume and LinkedIn profile to us
- How to schedule coaching appointments on The Opportunities Project’s calendar
If requested, we’ll record the Skype, Google+or phone sessions and send you the files.
Remember that you can always schedule a consultation before purchasing a package, and continuing clients can purchase discounted sessions for future needs once they complete their package.