Take Advantage of Our Career and Recruitment Expertise
Our career consulting and life coaching sessions and packages will help you develop the job search and career management skills you need to create your next opportunity quickly and confidently! Read about the details behind our service options.
Please note that our packages and prices are changing this month (October 2012). Any sessions or packages purchased before this change can be used between now and December 2012.
Sometimes you only need quick help to get your successful job search going and we can do that for you. The Career Assessment Package will help you quickly obtain the essential tools you need during the job search, including how to use a LinkedIn profile to attract recruiters and employers. The Career Assessment Package includes:
- a Resume critique
- a LinkedIn Profile review
- a 45-minute private Skype or phone coaching session where Tracy Brisson will drill down on any job-search or career topic you want to focus on during the session
- Unlimited e-mail access to Tracy until your resume changes are finalized
When you purchase this package, you’ll receive a welcome email that includes our coaching agreement, instructions for sending your resume and LinkedIn profile to us, and a link to our appointment calendar so you can set up your first appointment.
It can be incredibly painful to struggle with having a general idea of what you want your next job or career to be, but feeling frustrated over not knowing how to get there on your own. The Career Exploration Package can eliminate that lost feeling by providing a structured consulting solution that also allows you to play with and explore career ideas.
At the end of the Career Exploration Package, you will have:
- Set specific goals and plans around your job search and exploration plans, networking needs, and further skill building aligned to The Opportunities Project Core Competencies
- Developed a sense of your strengths by creating personal work stories
- Created a high-impact resume
- Generated a unique personal brand
- Participated successfully in a mock situational-based interview
- Received a final coach report and other materials on navigating the job search process
The Career Exploration Coaching Package consists of three hours of phone or Skype based coaching and consulting, divided among four sessions, and includes homework between each session. Clients who purchase the Career Exploration Coaching Package also get unlimited email access to Tracy Brisson between sessions. We will send you a welcome email and the links to our coaching agreement and appointment calendar once we receive your payment.
Congratulations on being brave enough to pursue your ambitious dreams! It’s understandable that decision can also create chaos without advanced planning and high-functioning systems. The Organization and Goal Management Package is perfect for clients ready to take on multiple personal and professional projects and want to focus on accomplishing and doing things instead of just thinking about them. Our simple and painless approach to making you more productive will help reduce the messiness of managing a high-impact life and allow you to enjoy it.
This package includes four 45-minute Skype or phone sessions where we will create the systems you need to realistically make your goals happen.
- Session One: Setting long-term vision and short-term goals via top-down planning
- Session Two: Collecting what’s on your plate, identifying priorities, and realigning via bottom-up planning
- Session Three: Implementing digital organization (This session requires access to a computer and internet connection. We will share our desktop to discuss and implement cloud-based tools)
- Session Four: Creating your project plans and establishing metrics
Tracy Brisson’s organization and project management strategies are influenced by Stephen Covey, David Allen, and Michael Bungay Stanier, among others. You can check out our recommended productivity books in our Amazon store to learn more about what influences us. Please note that we are not affiliated with any of these authors or their companies.
Clients who purchase the Organization and Goal Management Package also get unlimited email access to Tracy Brisson between sessions. We will send you a welcome email and the links to our coaching agreement and appointment calendar once we receive your payment.
More than 70% of new hires are found through networking and innovative branding- what are you doing to put yourself in that mix and be found? The Opportunities Project can teach you our “secret” formula to social networking through our Social Proof Package: three quick mini-personal workshops so you can set up systems and use these new skills on your own for the rest of your career.
This package is perfect for the new job seeker, the freelancer or budding entrepreneur. It’s also great for any small business looking to leverage social media to generate more leads and good will. If you’re an organization, please contact us for rates.
This package includes three one-hour Skype or phone sessions. Each session will require a computer with an internet connection. Our desktop will be shared to demonstrate and set up social media systems.
- Session One: Building and reviewing your online brand and presence, including creating content
- Session Two: Finding opportunities, colleagues friends, influencers, and your tribe
- Session Three: Engaging in social communities and managing long-term social proof plans
Clients who purchase the Social Proof Package also get unlimited email access to Tracy Brisson between sessions. We will send you a welcome email and the links to our coaching agreement and appointment calendar once we receive your payment.
Career Consulting Sessions combine traditional coaching and consulting methods. Tracy Brisson will use coaching to help you figure out your goals and how to overcome any perceived obstacles, and employ recruitment consulting techniques to give you new knowledge and resources on career and job search success. Together, these strategies will help you develop your strengths and get you results.
Career Consulting Session topics include:
- Creating effective resumes
- Improving communication skills through mock interviews
- Identifying and marketing your authentic personal brand
- Using social media to establish credibility, build relationships, and find opportunities
- Designing networking and job search plans
- Exploring new careers and industries
- Overcoming obstacles, fear and assessing risk
Career Consulting Sessions are conducted via Skype or phone. There is no minimum purchase required. On average, most clients participate in four to seven sessions, but the number is completely directed by your needs. We’ll assess how many you may need to meet your goals during our first session. Clients who purchase Career Consulting Sessions will also receive coaching reports after each session and customized homework.
Clients who buy at least two Career Consulting Sessions will get a free resume critique.
We will send you a welcome email and the links to our coaching agreement and appointment calendar once we are notified of your payment.
Price: $100 per hour
Making professional and personal transitions can be difficult and our Life Coaching Sessions can help. As a Certified Professional Coach, Tracy Brisson will help you assess your needs in the major six spheres of your life (professional, financial, relationships, health, emotional, spiritual) and identify what you need to meet your short and long-term goals. Using established coaching techniques, Tracy will work with you to identify a vision for what you want and set goals and immediate next steps to make positive changes in your life. The life coaching model is also a great way to develop a multi-year career advancement plan.
Life Coaching Sessions are conducted via Skype or phone. There is no minimum purchase required. On average, most clients participate in six sessions, but the number is completely directed by your needs. We’ll assess how many you may need to meet your goals during our first session.
We will send you a welcome email and the links to our coaching agreement and appointment calendar once we receive your payment.
Price: $50 per 45 minute session
Coaching is the perfect gift for anyone on the verge of making career or life changes and could use a thought partner to guide them through big questions, help with finding the right answers, and develop a roadmap. Our team will work with the certificate holder to develop a coaching solution that suits his or her needs. Gift Certificates make great gifts for anyone, but are especially perfect for recent graduates trying to find their own path in this economy.
Please note: We are unable to apply gift certificates valued over $50 to our online ordering process at this time. If you are interested in purchasing a gift certificate for over $50, please contact us.