You’re ready to achieve greater balance, integration, and clarity while realizing your ambitious dreams. We’ll help you get exactly where you want to be in your life more quickly.
What do you receive as part of this coaching package?
We’ll help you eliminate chaos and help you manage a high-impact life and ENJOY it. The Create Your Productivity package takes place over one to two months and includes three one-hour phone, Google+ Hangour or Skype-based sessions with Tracy Brisson where you will review your long-term vision and shorter-term goals against your current agenda, and ultimately implement a productivity and goal management system that works for you. The sessions will be customized to your needs, but may be organized as follows.
- Session One: Setting long-term vision and short-term goals via top-down planning (e.g., establishing your life mission and 1-5 year goals)
- Session Two: Collecting what’s on your plate, identifying priorities, and realigning via bottom-up planning (e.g., making sure your To Do list is connected to your higher purpose)
- Session Three: Implementing organization systems and processes to create and track your goals, project plans, & workflows, outsource tasks, and establish personal metrics
You’ll also receive…
- unlimited email access to Tracy until the completion of your coaching package to address any issue you encounter; and
- free copies of the PDF versions of Create Your Own Opportunities: Coach Yourself to Career Success, Get Inspired by Social Media Workbook, and Confessions of a Teacher Recruiter: How to Create an Extraordinary Resume and Hook Your Dream Job.
Who is this for?
- Super-achievers aiming to manage their short-term projects and current responsibilities against their long-term vision for success.
- Individuals launching a significant side project or new business who want to stop feeling overwhelmed and bring more daily joy to their lives.
What people have to say about Tracy Brisson’s coaching
“I just wanted to give you a BIG HUGE thank you! I had been feeling disappointed, but your encouraging words and the advice you gave me helped me revamp my approach. You raised my spirits. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!”- Inna, Teacher
How do I engage in coaching services?
When you purchase the Create Your Productivity Playbook package, you’ll receive a welcome email that directs you to our password-protected client portal with information on how to get started, including these next steps.
- How to sign our online coaching agreement and submit your client welcome packet
- How to get copies of your free books and other coaching documents and tools
- How to schedule coaching appointments on The Opportunities Project calendar
Notes: If requested, we’ll record the Skype, Google+ Hangout and phone sessions and send you the files.
Remember that you can always schedule a consultation before purchasing a package, and continuing clients can purchase discounted sessions for future needs once they complete their package.